- Published Date : May 22, 2019
Radio Sagarmatha is a FM radio station of the Kathmandu Valley. Established in May 1997, Radio Sagarmatha is the first independent community radio station in South Asia.
Radio Sagarmatha is seeking qualified and competitive candidates for Marketing Officer.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Prepare proposals and agreements with clients.
• Develop new business growth strategy by identifying and connecting with new business clients in specific categories.
• Focus on customer retention and satisfaction, and negotiate for the
• Sourcing and securing sponsorship from like-minded I/NGOs.
• Maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts on the radio.
Qualification and Experience:
• BBS/BBA or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Radio Station or Media Sector. However, fresh graduates can also apply.
• Good communication and negotiation skills and ability to meet the
• Excellent writing and editing skills in Nepali and English.
• Must be a team player.
• Should be creative, analytical, and detail oriented.
• Possession of two-wheeler with valid driving license will be an added advantage.
Salary and benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV with two referees along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 4, 2019.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will NOT be entertained,and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)