- Published Date : April 12, 2019
Position: Town hall coordinator
Duty Station : Nepalgunj with frequent field visit
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Sociology, Development studies or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in related fields.
TOR, Town hall coordinator:
• Design town hall meeting (Paani Chhalfal) program.
• Coordinate with field coordinators, establish agenda and verify participants.
• Work in close coordination with Town hall officer.
• Communicate the feedback and comments with the Team leader, M&E officer and Project officer and other activities coordinators.
• Coordinate other activities related to project.
• Provide necessary feedback and advices to the field based staffs and work in close coordination with the Technical Director and Executive Director.
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV with two referees along with covering letter to email@example.com by April 20, 2019.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will NOT be entertained,and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)