- Published Date : April 12, 2019
NEFEJ announcement for vacancy in “Paani Project”
Position: Project Officer
Duty Station: Lalitpur, NEFEJ head office
– Bachelor’s degree in environment science, social science, mass communication, Sociology, development studies or related field. Master’s degree would be preferable.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in related fields.
TOR, Project Officer:
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
– Communicate with project staffs and Donor to collect feedback.
– Documentation of project activities, activities reports, data updating etc.
– Assist the Team Leader in executing the activities.
– Attend implementation meetings and provide information to the coordinators.
– Follow up with M&E Officer and update him/her on data and findings
– Timely visit to the field office to see the project implementation
– Prepare periodic reports with inputs from M&E Officer, Coordinators.
– Will also carry out additional activities related to the project.
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV with two referees along with covering letter to email@example.com by April 20, 2019.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will NOT be entertained,and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)